This section shows you how to configure America’s Cardroom. All other Winning Poker Network poker rooms have the same configuration procedure.
Enable hand history saving
- In America’s Cardroom go to “Game Info” -> “View Hand History” -> “Options”
- Make sure the box for “Save hand history” is checked
- Make sure that the same folder path is showing in Poker Copilot’s “Hand History Folders section”, or add it using the “+” button.
Set preferred seat in America’s Cardroom
- From the menu bar, select Options -> Table Options
- In the window that opens, select Preferred Seat
- For each table size (2 Handed, 6 Handed, 8 Handed, 9 Handed) choose your preferred seat. Click OK when done.
Set preferred seat in Poker Copilot
Poker Copilot can not automatically read your America’s Cardroom settings. So you’ll need to enter your America’s Cardroom preferred seat settings manually in Poker Copilot. Do this in the Preferences -> “Poker Rooms” screen.
For every table size, select a preferred seat.
Restart America’s Cardroom and Poker Copilot. Now the HUD should show on America’s Cardroom.
The HUD is not available on Jackpot tables because we can’t have real-time access to the relevant hand history files.
Jackpot hand history files are made available a week after the game was played. Furthermore, their format is different from the rest of hand history files, and players are anonymized, which means we are not able to add those hands to the database for future review.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.