This section shows you how to configure CarbonPoker. All other Merge Network poker rooms have the same configuration procedure.
Enable hand history saving in CarbonPoker
- From the CarbonPoker menu bar, choose Settings -> Hand History Settings?
- Check the box labelled *Enable Hand History***.
- Use the local drop-down menu and choose Forever for the Keep hand history for: option. Once done, click OK
Set preferred seat in CarbonPoker
- From the CarbonPoker menu bar, make sure Settings -> Enable Preferred Seating is selected
- From the CarbonPoker menu bar, select Settings -> Preferred Seating Settings…
- In the Preferred Seating Settings dialog, check the box Enable Preferred Seating.
- For each table size (10-max, Full Ring, 8-Max, 6-Max, 4-Max and Heads Up) choose your preferred seat. Click OK when done.
Set preferred seat in Poker Copilot
Poker Copilot can not automatically read your CarbonPoker settings. So you’ll need to enter your CarbonPoker preferred seat settings manually in Poker Copilot. Do this in the Preferences -> ?Poker Rooms? screen.
For every table size, select a preferred seat.
Set time zone in CarbonPoker
In CarbonPoker, select from the menu, ?Settings? -> ?Time Zone Settings??. Ensure that the current date and time shows the accurate time for your time zone. If not, change the time zone/daylight saving settings until it does.
Need more help with this?
Don?t hesitate to contact us here.