Note: Player icons are no longer available in the HUD when using PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker, due to their updated third-party tools and services policy.
Icons appear on top of each player?s statistics panel to help you easily identify each player’s playing style.
- : A rock is very tight pre-flop. If a rock puts money in the pot pre-flop, he probably has a premium hand.
- : A fish plays too many marginal hands. These players offer easy money ? like ?shooting fish in a barrel.?.
- : In poker, a whale is a big fish (whales are actually mammals, but this is poker, not biology). A whale will play almost anything.
- : A calling station limps/calls too much. They are hard to bluff, as they like to see how the flop unfolds. Even if they don?t hit the flop, they?ll keep putting money in the pot to see the next card.
- : A gambler plays many types of hands. If a gambler reaches the flop, he plays aggressively post-flop.
- : A maniac doesn?t like to be out-bet pre-flop. You?ll need to be prepared to commit a lot of chips against these players.
- : An eagle plays a very solid all-round game, especially pre-flop.
- : A book plays in a very predictable way. This is the type of player who has read a poker book or two and follows them to the letter.
- : These (Red Circle, Green Triangle, Blue Square, Yellow Star) are extra symbols you can use with your own rules.
- : This is a player whose playing style doesn?t fall into any other category.
Note: Icons will not appear right away in HUDs. You have to setup a minimum number of hands starting from which icons will show in HUDs. The logic behind this is that to be reliable most statistics need a certain number of occurrences. You setup this number of hands threshold in the # of hands for colours and icons field in the General Panel of the HUD preferences.
Need more help with this?
Don?t hesitate to contact us here.