Configuring Full Tilt Poker
Enable hand history
- From the Full Tilt Poker menu bar, choose Options -> Hand History…
- Check the box labelled Save My Hand Histories
- Ensure Hand History Language Selection is set to “English”.
- Change Days to Keep Hand Histories to 9999.
- Once done click OK.
Set preferred seat
- From the Full Tilt Poker menu bar, choose Options -> Table Options -> Preferred Seat…
- One-by-one, click on a table size, then click on the seat you’d like to be your preferred seat.
- Make sure all table sizes are set to a specific seat. Don’t leave any set to “Default”
- Repeat for “Classic” and “Racetrack” themes.
Notes & Limitations
Full Tilt Poker ceased operating as a stand-alone poker network, and is now simply a skin for PokerStars.
For a better experience with Poker Copilot we recommend that you use PokerStars instead of Full Tilt Poker.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.