PokerZebra 0.5: Now with Ranges
PokerZebra is a Texas Hold’em Poker Odds Calculator for Mac OS X. Poker Zebra 0.5 is now available for download.
You can specify a player’s range of hands in any of the following ways:
- enter the word “random” to include any hand, omitting those using board cards or other players’ cards
- enter two specific cards, separated by a space: “Kh Qh”
- two ranks: for example, AK, or TT
- two ranks, followed by an “s” for suited hands only: AKs
- two ranks, followed by an “o” for unsuited hands only: AKo
- an open range. “TT+” means all pocket pairs with tens or higher. “A7+” means “AK,AQ,AJ,AT,A9,A8,A7″
- a closed range. “77-KK” means “KK,QQ,JJ,TT,99,88,77″
- multiple ranges separated by commas: “AA,AQs,77″
I’ve tried to copy the syntax PokerStove uses. But lacking any PokerStove user guide I had to guess. Let me know if I got things wrong.
There’s also a stunning new app icon, created by Rob from the Netherlands. It replaces the one he did earlier: