Preview of Poker Copilot 2.21 Ready to Download
Poker Copilot 2.21 is now available to download.
Caveat: There’s a lot of new things in this release. Which means there is a lot of potential for problems. If you try 2.21 and something goes wrong, you can easily replace it with the current release version.
- There’s a poker room filter
- There’s a hand type filter
- There’s an advanced statistic filter
- There’s now a bar below the toolbar that shows your current filter selection
- There’s a reset button to make it easy to clear complicated filters
- Hand Summary, Player Summary, Position Summary, and Stake Level Summary now have a “Get Info” option when you right-click or ctrl-click.
- Double clicking on any item in the Tournament Summary, Hand Summary, Player Summary, Position Summary, and Stake Level Summary shows you a detailed list of hands for that item.
- The Hand Replayer works with all the new detailed list of hands.
- There’s a new “Auto-refresh” option in the View menu which you can turn off for improved HUD performance
- Run It Twice hands now show correct winnings
- Handling of uncalled big blind in OnGame Network hands
- Results for Full Tilt tournaments with some odd results caused by late entries have been fixed
- UltimateBet support now works with the newly-named app: UB
- Detection of play money tournaments and ring games in Full Tilt (they changed their hand histories. Again.)
What’s coming next:
Good question! For the first time in many months, I don’t have a clear road map of what improvements I intend to do next. So this is a good time to vote up your favourite suggestion.
- Download version 2.21 here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag the Poker Copilot icon to the Applications icon.
- If prompted to replace an existing version, confirm that you do want to replace.
Now you’re done and ready to hit the tables.